Green Card

Guide to Permanent Residency

There are several ways you can become a permanent resident. Most individuals are sponsored by a family member or an employer in the United States. Other individuals can become permanent residents through refugee or asylee status. We can help you determine the best option for you to obtain your green card.

If you hold a 10-year green card, which has expired or will expire within the next 6 months, you need to renew your green card to prevent losing your status in the United States. We can help you renew your green card, following specific requirements and procedures, required for each individual case.

A conditional green card is valid for 2 years. In order to remain a permanent resident, a conditional resident must file a petition to remove the condition during the 90 days before the conditional green card expires. If a conditional resident fails to remove the condition, he or she will lose permanent resident status. We can help you remove the conditions on your green card, whether your situation has changed from the time you applied for your conditional green card.

Back to Immigration