Keeping Families Together

United States citizens may petition for certain family members to receive a green card. Whether your family member is in or outside the United States or whether your family member is an immediate relative or not an immediate relative, we can help you find the best option for your family member to receive his or her permanent resident status in the United States.

As a green card holder, you may be able to petition for certain family members to immigrate to the United States as permanent residents. We can help you determine which family members you can petition for and also guide you through the process of helping your family member become a permanent resident in the United States.

If you are a United States citizen and you want to bring a foreign national to the United States to marry, you will need to file a petition for a fiancé(e) visa on behalf of your fiancé(e). We can help you through this multiple step process, making sure you satisfy all the requirements of the most current immigration law.

Back to Immigration